These terms and conditions relate to Captec’s RWM prize draw.
1. By entering this prize draw, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 and older, and excludes employees of Captec and their families, or anyone connected professionally to this prize draw.
3. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering prize draws. Captec will not be held responsible for any entrant entering unlawfully.
4. Campaign period: The entry period for the prize draw begins on the first day of the RWM exhibition until the last day and closing time of RWM.
5. Method of entry: No purchase necessary. Entrants must complete the survey at the RWM exhibition.
6. There is a maximum number of one entry per person.
7. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. All eligible entries received will be collated at the end of the RWM exhibition. The winner will be chosen at random by Captec on the following week of the exhibition. The winners will be selected by Captec, and its decision is final.
9. The prize:
1 x Driving Experience Day, as detailed by the poster displayed at the RWM exhibition. Full details can be found at ExperienceDays.co.uk
10. Notification: The winner will be contacted by a Captec representative via email or telephone the following week of the RWM exhibition. The winner will have 5 business days to respond and claim their prize. If the winner does not reply by this time the winner’s prize will be deemed unclaimed and the prize will be forfeited. Captec reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Captec will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize. Captec shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Captec representative will provide the winner with contact details (name, email and/or phone number) for the winner to get in touch to claim and book their prize.
11. Captec accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Captec by the relevant closing time and date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
12. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Captec may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
13. Rights granted by you: By entering this prize draw, you understand and agree that Captec shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use your name and location for promotional purposes in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
14. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post-prize draw publicity and include the use of their names, city/town of residence in such publicity. Without limitation, the winner’s first name, last name, and location may be disclosed by Captec through website, email and/or social media.
15. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Captec’s reasonable control, Captec reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
17. Captec reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the prize draw as necessary at Captec’s sole discretion.
18. Prize draw rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
19. Captec is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
20. Data protection notice: The winner’s details will not be shared, used or sold to a third party for marketing purposes.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. This prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This prize draw is run by Captec registered in the UK at 7 Whittle Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5SB.
24. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media or email platform.